cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fix a cell using a macro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a requirement to fix a cell using a macro by comparing the two key figures A and B and locking the cell of Key Figure C.For example the macro will compare the Key figure A and B and if the values of the Key figure A is greater than Key figure B then the macro should lock the cell of the Key figure C.I have defined the macro as below

Lock

Lock : ( 16 Iterations : M 08.2012; M 11.2013 )

IF

KF A > KF B

Cell: KF A (  M 08.2012 )

>

Cell: KF B (  M 08.2012 )

New action box

FIX_CALC(

Cell: KF C (  M 08.2012 )

)

ENDIF

for the Key figure C I have selected the properties of the Key figure (Data source: Value or Row/Column Attributes) as Z Row Attributes.

But I am unable to lock the cell, I don't know if this is the function which I can use to lock the cell or is there any function I could use to achieve the desired result.

If the above mentioned function FIX_CALC is correct then please let me know the mistake in macro definition.

Thank you,

Venkata Bolisetty

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if by locking you mean preventing input from users, try CELL_INPUT( 0 ), which sets read-only mode for the cell.

Syntax is :

Row element (row attributes) = CELL_INPUT( 0 )

or

Cell element (row attributes) = CELL_INPUT( 0 )

etc...

thanks,

J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

Thanks for your reply!!!

I dont want to prevent the users from entering oe changing the value of the cell but I want to place a lock (Fix the cell)

Please let me know if you need more clarification

Thank you,

Venkata Bolisetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

Thanks for your reply!!!

I dont want to prevent the users from entering oe changing the value of the cell but I want to place a lock (Fix the cell)

Please let me know if you need more clarification

Thank you,

Venkata Bolisetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check this two posts for extra information about fixing using a macro:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/729755

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3246761

regards,

J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello James,

I have checked the extra informations but it is not solving my requirement explained in my original post.

Can you please let me know if there is any other function in the macro workbench which I can use to acheive the requirement.

Thank you,

Regards,

Venkata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkata,

You can try fixing via SAP note 643517.

Hope it helps you.

Thanks ,

Anurag

0 Kudos

Hi did you resolve your problem? We having same issue with this FIX_CALC macro.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We use 'F Value Change with Following Fixing' Under 'Change Scope: Table Values or Layout Attributes'

The scenario we use this in is as follows:

IF Row A  = 1

Row B =  Here is where we select 'F Values Changed With Following Fixing' option.

ENDIF.

Regards,

Ali