cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odata in mobile SDK for SUP 2.1.3 or SUP 2.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone provide me the step by step approach ?

I am in the midst of the creating the OData .

I have uploaded the XSD file, it asked for, while developing OData .

After that i am facing many minor issues with XSD,XML files .

I am in urgent need of solving this issue .

Can anyone help me on this please ???

Thanks,

Abhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member196814
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhirami,

I am facing similar problem with XSD for creating MBO. I see you had gone through the similar error in past.

Request you if you can help us to solve this scenario

Regards

rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  ,

1) Generally , we need to upload the XSD file of the service , that we have created in  SAP ECC 6.0 inorder to access the service through MBO in sybase environment .

2) After uploading the XSD file , sybase automatically fetch the attributes of the service into a drop down list . From that ,we need to choose the root element of all the attributes.

3)After we choose the root element, sybase automatically generates the XSLT , based on the "Root element" of the XSD file, which we have uploaded .

In this 3rd step only , am getting error saying that " Choose the correst root element to upload the XSLT file " is coming .

But am choosing the correct root element only.

For Example :

If BANK_SERVICE is the service i have exposed in ECC 6.0 , It has its attributes like bankid,bankname,mainbranch.

Here bankid is the root element ..

Please guide me .

Thanks,

Abhi

0 Kudos

Hi,

What errors are u facing and which platform are you working on?

Thanks,

Suhas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suhas ,

Thank you for you reply .

1) Generally , we need to upload the XSD file of the service , that we have created in  SAP ECC 6.0 inorder to access the service through MBO in sybase environment .

2) After uploading the XSD file , sybase automatically fetch the attributes of the service into a drop down list . From that ,we need to choose the root element of all the attributes.

3)After we choose the root element, sybase automatically generates the XSLT , based on the "Root element" of the XSD file, which we have uploaded .

In this 3rd step only , am getting error saying that " Choose the correst root element to upload the XSLT file " is coming .

But am choosing the correct root element only.

For Example :

If BANK_SERVICE is the service i have exposed in ECC 6.0 , It has its attributes like bankid,bankname,mainbranch.

Here bankid is the root element ..

Please guide me .

Thanks,

Abhi