Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How is KONV updated

ISvir
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, Gurus.

can you help me please - i can't get how KONV table is updated.

After saving sales order not all steps from pricing are copied in KONV why so?

Moderator message: Moved from ABAP development to SD forum

Message was edited by: Kesavadas Thekkillath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I have already mentioned, the KONV values will get updated without any problem when you save any transaction having pricing functionality. It can be any document in SD, some documents in MM. It may be applicable for other modules also, but I am not aware.

I dont think there is any problem there. The problem lies only with the logic you are using to fetch details from KONV. Otherwise all records should be in KONV including subtotals, manual or automatic condition types, values which are determined through routines etc.

If you clearly tell us the nature of records which are missing, then some tips can be given further to really solve the problem. A blanket question like yours can only give a generic answer but it will not help you to solve your problem.

manzoor_ahmad
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi lyan,

Are you using manual condition type or Automatic condition type in Pricing. If you have manual condition type for this you have to maintain condition record for it.If condition record is missing and you entered manual condition in Sales Order. The value of that condition will not update in KONV Table until you have to maintain Condition record for it.

Regards,

Manzoor Ahmad

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are particular Condition Types are not updated in KONV Table or randomly any step is missed? Because ideally all the Condition Types in Pricing in Sales Document should be updated in KONV Table.

I mean is there a trend of this issue or can you explain the issue in little more detail?

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member192109
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

Can u check for statistical flag in pricing procedure for the relavant steps, i believe that if this flag is active then it will not save that step in KONV  . if active try removing it and then check. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Umar Syed.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

As you already know, KONV is updated when a transaction is saved. The table is common across SD , MM and may be some other modules too, where pricing is used. And the field KNUMH is the key with the header fields of transactions in each application like sales, invoice, PO etc.

Now the concept slightly differs in both header values and item values. In SD VBAK-KNUMH = KONV-KNUMH gives the values of the header condition types alone.

VBAK-KNUMH = KONV-KNUMH   AND      VBAP-POSNR = KONV-KPOSN (WHERE VBAP-VBELN = VBAK-VBELN) gives the values of a specific line item for teh sales order.

The logic should be accordingly used. If you use the correct logic, you should be getting all the values.

If you are not getting some values, then you may be missing something. If you tell exactly the problem, then the people in the forum can help you.