cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver File FTP Connection issue

former_member234749
Participant
0 Kudos

I am facing one issue when trying to connect FTP server using file receiver adapter from PI. I am able to connect to FTP from Run command using the hostname followed by using the username and Password provided by FTP team but I could not find the directory in which the file has to be placed.  FTP team is saying that the directory exists but doesn't have the ability to access the directory through Run command manner.

Following error is being shown in PI communication channel monitoring.

18.11.2012 19:39:44.539ErrorFile processing failed with Error when getting an FTP connection from connection pool: com.sap.aii.af.lib.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: FTPEx: Unexpected reply codeLogin incorrect.
18.11.2012 19:39:44.541ErrorMP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Error when getting an FTP connection from connection pool: com.sap.aii.af.lib.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: FTPEx: Unexpected reply codeLogin incorrect.
18.11.2012 19:39:44.541ErrorAdapter Framework caught exception: Error when getting an FTP connection from connection pool: com.sap.aii.af.lib.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: FTPEx: Unexpected reply codeLogin incorrect.
18.11.2012 19:39:44.541ErrorDelivering the message to the application using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Error when getting an FTP connection from connection pool: com.sap.aii.af.lib.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: FTPEx: Unexpected reply codeLogin incorrect..

I tested other FTP interfaces and they are working fine. Can some one help me to resolve this?

Thanks In Advance

Prathi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

hiteshwarsaggu
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Govinda,

Kindly use Filezilla to test if the connection to FTP server is working with the credentials you already have. If you are not able to connect, kindly reach out to FTP provider to get the correct credentials.

Regards,

Hiteshwar

former_member192851
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

first, reactivate your communication channel.

Then check maximum simultaneous connections allowed by destination. Ask ftp team how many connections allowed for same user.

Also the check whether the folder you are trying to access is having permission for delete/read/write.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It looks PI using more FTP connections hence due to high load issue was happend. Stop and start the channel and reprocess the message ,make sure that credetilas used in channel was correct.

other interfaces conneting to same FTP?

Regards,

Raj

former_member234749
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for quick response!

Other interfaces are not using the same FTP and the credentials used in the channel was correct but still i am facing the same. I am able to connect to FTP using the same credentials through Run command.

Thanks!.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the no of connections allowed at the server end simultneously..I suspect you are encountering the issues due to that..

HTH
Rajesh

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per your logs it is user credentials issue.suggestion is to re- enter the correct user and password and activate the Channel and try again.

Regards,

Naveen.