cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OSS_MSG entry in BCOS_CUST table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have to make multiple entries in bcos_cust table as we have 3 clients in ECC development, one of which is to be connected to solman DEV and rest two to solman PROD. So there will be two entries required in this table with two RFCs , one of which pointing to solman DEV and another to solman PROD. But this table is cross client so it is not allowing two entries.

But when creating the second entry in BCOS_CUST table it is giving the error " An entry is already existed with same key".

Kindly let me know how can I resolve this error?

Regards,

Lingareddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have the same problem. Does anybody have already an solution about that?

Regards,

FM

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have seen once in SDN someone made the table BCOS_CUST with a field for client, so depending on the client, the ERP system would send the notification for a different Solution Manager. It is a modification from the standard (SAP would provide no support for this notification), and the keywords for search are very generic so it might take a while, but I imagine that could probably be a solution in your case.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I affraid, there cant be 2 entries, more over  satellite system cant send the service desk notificaitions to both the solution manager at a time....

please check

Thanks

Jansi