cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access solution database by the notification action box

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Currently I'm trying to integrate the solution database with a PM-notification. I have created the function module QISD_SOLUTION_DATABASE as an option in the actionbox. Unfortunately I'm facing a few issues:

- The functional location entered in the notification is not transferred as a search criteria of the solution database. How can I solve this? It is is bit strange to enter the functional location again in the solution database query after entering it first in the notification.

- The solution database is accessed in <u>display</u> mode. However we want to be able to access it in <u>change</u> mode. This is usefull when new solutions are found for problems.

- It is possible to select a solution from the solution database, but this solution is not copied into the notification. How can this be achieved?

Thanks for your answers!

Kind regards,

Nic

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello,

Just copy function module QISD_SOLUTION_DATABASE, adapt it and change the used funtion module in the according actionbox entry for calling solution database.

The returned data would then have to be used to create a correspondent entry.

As to how to achieve this, I am not sure.

Check the following:

Some customers I know create a task instead of an activity and transfer the solution longtext to the task longtext.

Hope that the information helps you resolve this issue.

Regards,

Isabelle

Answers (0)