cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to identify what method was used to create the tables

0 Kudos

Hi Folks

I see some tables in the catalog, I amnot sure what method was used to create them, is it loaded thru dataservices or thru SLT, by looking at the table how do we check how it was loaded

Is there a log on how i can see the loads are happening to the tables.

secondly how do i identify the HANA Service pack, I can see the Hana studio version from front end but how do i see database relevant versions

Poonam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184768
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Poonam,

Just looking at the tables in Catalog, it would be difficult to identify how the table is loaded. But you can look into the SLT replication / BODS log tables to see if the table is scheduled to be loaded through SLT / BODS.

Regarding the database version, there are multiple ways.

1) Simple method: Right click on the system in HANA studio, go to Properties and select version history. It will show you the latest and past versions of the database and when those versions were installed.

2) From database monitoring view: Execute the statement select * from m_database_history

It will show you the same information as mentioned in point 1).

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi for the response, I am seeing the version as 1.00.32.363548, so how do I know what is the service pack.

Poonam

former_member184768
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Poonam,

The version is in the following format :

Version: major.minor.patch.build

You are currently on revision 32. The latest HANA revision available is 41. You may wish to upgrade to the latest revision as each revision has more bug fixes / additional features.

Regards,

Ravi

Answers (0)