cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender Channel Configuration For Source file which is Created and placed at Runtime??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am very new to SAP PI,Currently Working on  SAP PI 7.3.

I Have a Doubt while working on File to File scenario.

Is there any way or settings in which a file gets Dynamically written in any location and the sender channel reads the file only after it the file is completely written in the source location.i.e.,  the Sender channel would read the Source file only after the Source file(which gets Dynamically generated) is finished Being completely created.

Seniors please Help???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

One of the easy way to achive this is to ask the file creation application to rename the file with the name specified as a source filename of the adapter .

regards

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there any way or settings in which a file gets Dynamically written in any location .

File going to place in different folder?? if yes then ask your sender system people to place file in same directrory always and configure File channel as Michal mentioned.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>> Sender channel would read the Source file only after the Source file(which gets Dynamically generated) is finished Being completely created.

you can use - "Msecs to Wait Before Modification" Check in the sender file adapter

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk