cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Valuation control in material master and special stock differs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Regarding this issue, i have gone through almost all threads posted on this particular issue. but so far no concrete solution answers have been provided.

let me explain the situation our user is facing.

the user is trying to do "MIGO" with movement type "412" special stock "E", basically trying to transfer the stock from unrestricted to sales order stock. during the sales order processing based on configuration the default Requirement type populates as "011", which the user changes to "KE"(please note that this is the normal procedure followed by the user). later on the user does goods receipt through "MIGO" & do the delivery & billing. during "MIGO" user is getting this particular error.

based on all the threads what i understood so far is that the main cause of this error is because the requirements type in the sales order is changed, due to which the valuation of the stock differs cause of which we face this error. can anyone explain me in detail the way to avoid this error & what is the standard procedure to follow, so that the user does not face such problem in future.

Is it right to change the requirement type at sales order level? if no then what is the standard procedure user should follow in transfering the unrestricted stock to sales order stock.

PLEASE

ANY BASIC INFORMATION SHARED ON THIS WILL BE HIGHLY REWARDED & HELPFUL TOO.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally, movement types like 412, 413 would be executed in MB1B and I am not sure, why the users are executing MIGO.  Nevertheless, have a look at the following notes which may help you:-

1. Note 607325 - Valuation indicator with customer order on hand
  2. Note 677023 - Error with valuated goods receipt for nonvaluated material
  3. Note 896806 - M7242 for non-valuated materials
  4. Note 1368870 - M7 242:Transfer posting: Unrestricted-use stk to special stk

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sir,

I  just asked the user to delete the sales order & create it again & then do trasfer posting. it worked in my case. thanks once again.

Answers (0)