Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit limit calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Our requirement is as follows

Initially each customer will be given particular credit limit. Then system should automatically calculate and reset credit limit of each customer after every 3 months in credit master of each customer.Credit limit should be calculated on the following formula. New credit limit=Top 6 payments*1200/60. For each customer,credit limit should be automatically calculated and reset in FD32 i.e. Credit master of each customer after every 3 months. 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You better suggest your client to opt for FSCM.

Check SAP help link on SAP Credit Management (FIN-FSCM-CR)

It has better capabilities for credit management apart from other financial transaction.

Based on credit rule engine. it can assist them with score, credit limit check and calculation.

Rest, in standard scenario, you can have

- Z-Report for calculating the formula) and

- Z_Program which can have a schedule job to make changes to your credit master(FD32)

Regards, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jp

I  have not worked for FSCM.What is the role of SD consultant is FSCM setups.What are the areas SD consultant should focus for FSCM customization.

Hope I  am not going agaist the rules of forum asking for FSCM details.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear JP

Thanks for the solution

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FSCM is separate module itself under flagship of SAP FI. I don't see any major role played by SD consultant in configuration. We may critical part in master data maintenance & integration testing.

I hope that clarifies.

Regards, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rohan

Can't you try this with LSMW or BDC, but for this you have to upload new limits.And run this transaction every three months.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

We suggested the same to the client but client want this to be done automatically for each and every consultant for completion of every 3 months for each customer. If we go by your solution then we should run this every day because customer credit limit updation date for each customer is different