cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to open attachment pop-up window on button event 'attach a file to the form event'.

gops249
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm new to adobe form. I'm developing an adobe interactive form in SAP. I have designed the form in 'SFP'. I put a button on the form and add an event "Attach a file to the Form". system automatically written a JavaScript 'app.execMenuItem("AddFileAttachment");' on click event. When I'm clicking the button nothing is happening, if I put any other script under the same event is working. I supposed to get a pop-up window where I will give name of attachment file. SAP server has reader rights. Form has other events and javascripts which are working fine.

please help me its urgent.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gops249
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there anyone who faced such type of issues related to event and javascripts. I'm using ECC 6.0 with release 700 and CE 7.2 for ADS. If I design a form using java webdynpro then "attach a file to the form" event works fine, it seems that there is no issue from JAVA server side. Is there any issue on ECC side or I have to do some configuration so that file attachment event should work?

Thanks in advance.

gops249
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

When I increased the trace level in Live Cycle Designer I found the following warning:

"Invalid version: The current version of the XFA template model exceeds the capability of Acrobat / Adobe Reader 7.0.5."

I'm using Adobe Live Cycle Designer 9 to design the form and Adobe reader 9.3 is installed on my machine.

Also when I debug the Adobe form I'm getting the exception "CX_FP_API_REPOSITORY" occured. But other events are working fine.

Thanks