Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Mini SAP Installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to install SAP Netweaver 7.0, I get the following error:

An error occurred while processing option SAP NetWeaver 7.0 including Enhancement Package 2 > SAP Application Server ABAP > MaxDB > Central System > Central System( Last error reported by the step :Path component contains reserved character (':'): C:). You can now:

Choose Retry to repeat the current step.

Choose View Log to get more information about the error.

Stop the option and continue with it later.

Can someone help me?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MaheshKumar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please post the log.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I looked at the log more calmly, and installation station pointing to a directory that I not using more ....

I had moved the directory (DVD) installation place, so he showed this error, solved by copying the directory to the root (C:) and restarting the installation, set again dirietório RDBMS and the installation went normally.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , Could somebody help me resolving my mini sap installation error:

I am trying to install mini sap 7.0.2 for win 64. in VM with win 7 ultimate. The host machine is my laptop with win 8.1 . the installation is starting fine... in step 16 ( ABAP installation ) it is getting stuck and not moving further.... after 10-12 hours it is getting abend. I checked the path c:\usr\SAP\NSP\profile... where it is showing only default profile. instance is not getting created....

thanks

sudipta

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudipata

Kindly create the new thread and paste the SAP_inst log

Regards

Sriram

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I got the same kind of error while installing ABAP_Trial_7_02_SP11_Win_64_bit_Version_with_Gateway_2_0_SP04.

The error msg says "DIAGNOSIS: Some database applications might still be running".

Any idea ?

Thanks