cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

planning area

Former Member
0 Kudos

unable lo load data  to planning area

actually what i have done is created keyfigure and added in PA and added to PB and data view also

it was not done saying key figure  does not exist and i have created one new cvc for life cycle planning for generating forecast with reference product but some ware else miss comp unlble to find

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I beg to differ with Anurag.. This is not a common issue and definately not a good situation to land into but this happens mainly due to reasons largely of human err.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kalyan,

If this has happened in Production, then you may be in trouble.

COM routine error 40,134 means key figures in database and live cache do not match. If you already have a back up infocube with latest back up of latest planning area data, then you can quickly rebuild the planning area by reinitializing the planning area and reloading all the data from resp infosources.

Alternatively, you may try your luck with system restore. Ask the BASIS guys to restore the system to what it was before this COM routine error occured. This may not work entirely for there could be 101 reasons for live cache and db refusing to understand each other. A system restore, depending on data volume should take an overnight. Try it once. If it still does not fix the issue then rebuild is the only option.

Best Wishes and God Luck

Guru

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, please proceed as data backup -> de-initialize planning area -> re-initialize planning area -> data restore. The consistency check report most probably does not work in this case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kalyan,

This is very common issue which we might encounter sometime.

Please have a look on the following thread

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1685783

Share your feedback.

Regards,

Anurag