cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automated testing with eCATT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Techies,

We would like to know if it is possible to implement integrated automated testing using eCATT for our solution manager version 7.0 EHP1 SP25 system.

Since, I could only find manual testing know how documents in market place would like to know whether it is possible to have automation with this version or not.

Thanks in advance,

Viswanathan Subramanian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

I have already read the overview presentation document and I don't find any information about whether it is possible to implement automated testing with eCATT on Solution Manager 7.01 since, we could see the config guide only available as of 7.1 version.

Also, I have already started looking for SAP TAO to know whether we can go for this tool to do the automated eCATT testing using solman and it would be good if you can provide your valuable inputs over the same.

Thanks in advance,

Viswanathan Subramanian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Guides in service.sap.com/testing applicable for solution manager 7.0 ehp1 too.. 

yes, you can use SAP TAO and alsO hp QTP/QC all the needed guides path is also in the above wiki link, if you didnt find please check out https://websmp205.sap-ag.de/alm-tools -> SAP Test acceleration and automation

more specific to the sm 7.01, please check in service.sap.com/rkt-solman , release 7.0. ehp1-> Option1.

Regards,

Jansi