cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build errors while migration of 7.0 WDJ to 731

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am rebuilding my 7.0 DCs for my new 731 environment. After the migration wizard runs, some new dependencies are added to the DC (framework, enginefacade etc.) and  I am getting the below build errors. Any pointers how to resolve these?

(The migration report just has warnings and the implementation does not show any build errors as such but the DC shows broken in the component browser)

ERROR: Illegal dependency: The compartment <my>SC_1 of DC <myDC> must use compartment sap.com_FRAMEWORK_1 of DC sap.com/tc/cmi explicitly

ERROR: Illegal dependency: The compartment <my>_SC_1 of DC<myDC>must use compartment sap.com_FRAMEWORK_1 of DC sap.com/tc/wdp/metamodel/content explicitly

ERROR: Illegal dependency: The compartment <my>_SC_1 of DC<myDC> must use compartment sap.com_FRAMEWORK_1 of DC sap.com/tc/ddic/runtime/facade explicitly

ERROR: Illegal dependency: The compartment <my>_SC_1 of DC <myDC>must use compartment sap.com_FRAMEWORK_1 of DC sap.com/tc/aii/base/offline/facade explicitly

ERROR: Illegal dependency: The compartment <my>_SC_1 of DC <myDC> must use compartment sap.com_FRAMEWORK_1 of DC sap.com/tc/ddic/runtime/facade explicitly

ERROR: Illegal dependency: The compartment <my>_SC_1 of DC <myDC> must use compartment sap.com_FRAMEWORK_1 of DC sap.com/tc/aii/base/offline/facade explicitly

ERROR: Illegal dependency: The compartment <my>_SC_1 of DC <myDC> must use compartment sap.com_FRAMEWORK_1 of DC sap.com/tc/ddic/metamodel/content explicitly

ERROR: Illegal dependency: The compartment <my>_SC_1 of DC <myDC> must use compartment sap.com_FRAMEWORK_1 of DC sap.com/com.sap.aii.proxy.framework explicitly

ERROR: Illegal dependency: The compartment <my>_SC_1 of DC <myDC> must use compartment sap.com_FRAMEWORK_1 of DC sap.com/com.sap.aii.util.misc explicitly

ERROR: Illegal dependency: The compartment <my>_SC_1 of DC <myDC>must use compartment sap.com_FRAMEWORK_1 of DC sap.com/tc/ddic/ddicruntime explicitly

ERROR: Illegal dependency: The compartment <my>_SC_1 of DC <myDC> must use compartment sap.com_FRAMEWORK_1 of DC sap.com/tc/cmi

explicitly

Thanks,

Priyanka

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This was resolved- Framework DC was missed by Basis

Answers (0)