cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing an problem when creating PR. It is not showing any warning or error MSG when it is crossing the budget % assigned in tolerance limit.

I configured in tolerance limit as

80% warning and for 100% error msg for my budget profile. In budget profile Activation type as 1.But still i dint get the correct o/p. i searched in the forum.

Availability control

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPFI/How+to+set+up+warning+with+MAIL+in+availability+control

Project Availability Control

Pls give suggestions.

Thank u.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dawood,

Lots of time discussed in forum you should mark AVAC check in budget profile in ops9 then configure tolerance limit with action category and uses.

such go through the below thread.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3243715

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya all the settings i did but still i dint get the exact out put.

i created tolerance limit for my budget profile with the settings as Tr group as ++, Act as 1 and usage as 80% and Tr group as ++, Act as 3 and usage as 100%.

In budget profile i gave check mark in over all and activation type as 1.

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Generally budgeting config steps are

First create Budget profile in OPS9 with your required parameter

Then budget profile assigne to project profile

Then define tolerance limit in OPSK with your business required parameter as you said earlier post Then specify exempt cost elements in OPTK wherein you need to map all cost element under controlling area.

After all configuration you need to execute CJBN then check with new test case.

Beyond of that if system is not giving desired result then talk to sap or wait for matter expert comments of forum.

Regards,
Sanjeev

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

HI sanjeev,  Only one correction in above is, tolerance limit can be defined through  through "SPRO - PS - cost-budget - define tolerance limit" only, OPSK is related to Coding mask.  regards, Mandar

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Agree with Mandar happened this by mistake.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u for ur valuable answers.

In OBA5 Tcode i dint find I=information,W=warning and E=error. Is it may be the reason.any other setting have to check in OBA5?

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

hi once you run the T-code CJBN(Reconstruct AVAC) for your project and check the result. or you can run CJBW (De-active AVAC) and again run CJBN or CJBV( AVAC Background activation)  Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank u mandar

i tried but same.But the commitment value also not updating.if am checking in the CJI5 report corresponding WBS,there is no commitment value.I think from FI side some setting is missing.

i will discuss with FICO guys........if any idea pls suggest

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

hi, If the value is also not updating then you have to maintain the statistical cost element for GL in FI Module.  Mandar

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dawood,  Did your problem got solved?

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

hi in tolerance limit, for the applied budget profile pls  select the "++" under Tr.Grp coloumn, and check the result.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For Tr group ++ was already selected.still it is not showing MSG.