cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message in SICF test service: Wrong Content-Type and empty HTTP-Body received

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had done created Web service in development system and tested, it worked fine. Then we transported the same to Quality system, there we are facing issue.

When we do Test service in the SICF t code in Quality system getting the error message SRT: Wrong Content-Type and empty HTTP-Body received: ("HTTP Code 200 : OK").

The code HTTP 200 says Successful HTTP request. with errors.  to the above error message URL, at the end of the URL i added 'wsdl=1.1', then i could able to get XML file.

But in the T Code SOAMANAGER, when i am trying to do 'Open Web service navigator for selected binding', getting error message Cannot display the Webpage.

With out solving the error, we couldn't able test the service, please let me know any thoughts on this.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Was your successful test in dev through SICF as well or did you test it some other way?

The 'Test Service' option in the SICF node it not actually meant to be used as a test tool for your service, if that makes sense. As far as I can recall, this always returns a HTTP 200 response because it issues a post command or something like that. I can't remember the exact reason but the behaviour is standard.

If you want to test you service you would need to use a proper test tool like WS Navigator or SoapUI...

After you tranported to Quality, you re-configured your service in SOAMANAGER? What is the full message you got when you selected 'Open Web Service Navigator for selected binding'?

Regards, Trevor