Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Document for Users under t-code " SUIM" does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I tried to check the change documentation for the users using "SUIM", its disabled and gives error like S_Y6D_26000055 does not exist.

Please help me to sort this out.any documentation would be better.

PFA screen shot for reference.

Thanks & Regards,

Arun

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member202471
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

This is a known issue which is corrected by SAP Note #1307663. Unfortunately the fix is not applicable directly through SNOTE, i.e. manual steps are required, as follows (relevant excerpt from this note):

1. Create a new transaction

Call transaction SE93 to create the parameter transaction S_BCE_68002311 with the short text 'Change Documents for Users'. Ignore message TR 015 and enter START_REPORT as the core transaction. Select the "Skip initial screen" and "Inherit GUI attributes" checkboxes. In the "Default Values" table, add an entry for the screen field D_SREPOVARI-REPORT with the field value RSUSR100N. Save the transaction in the package SUSR.

2. Correct the area menu AUTH

Call transaction SE43 to change the area menu AUTH (do NOT use enhancement mode). In the menu AUTH, position the cursor on the node <Change documents> - <For Users> and change this node (key combination Shift + F9). Replace the transaction code with S_BCE_68002311 and press Enter to confirm the entry. Save the menu AUTH.

I hope it helps you solving the issue promptly.

Best regards,

Felipe Fonseca.

2 REPLIES 2

former_member202471
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

This is a known issue which is corrected by SAP Note #1307663. Unfortunately the fix is not applicable directly through SNOTE, i.e. manual steps are required, as follows (relevant excerpt from this note):

1. Create a new transaction

Call transaction SE93 to create the parameter transaction S_BCE_68002311 with the short text 'Change Documents for Users'. Ignore message TR 015 and enter START_REPORT as the core transaction. Select the "Skip initial screen" and "Inherit GUI attributes" checkboxes. In the "Default Values" table, add an entry for the screen field D_SREPOVARI-REPORT with the field value RSUSR100N. Save the transaction in the package SUSR.

2. Correct the area menu AUTH

Call transaction SE43 to change the area menu AUTH (do NOT use enhancement mode). In the menu AUTH, position the cursor on the node <Change documents> - <For Users> and change this node (key combination Shift + F9). Replace the transaction code with S_BCE_68002311 and press Enter to confirm the entry. Save the menu AUTH.

I hope it helps you solving the issue promptly.

Best regards,

Felipe Fonseca.

0 Kudos

Hi Fonseca,

Thanks a lot. I could able to create the transaction now by following the sapnote "1307663"

Thanks & Regards,

Arun