cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS date validation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys,

I have been dealing with Portal 6.0 ESS functionality validation error issue. When a portal user inputs wrong date format (e.g. '30/30/2007') he is provided with 'Bitte geben Sie den Wert in der Form 25/11/1987 ein' error message, which should be in English though :). I thought I would be an easy stuff to fix but I did not find any message within webdynpro applilcation itself. Is there some core functionality of WAS which takes care of validations of this kind in Portal and thus sends the message from the server-side? Or anything alse I missed?

Thanks a lot for any help at all,

Frank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

I am getting the same type of error in our own WD program (non-ESS related), does nayone know how to resolve it?

d_fautini
Participant
0 Kudos

I have the same problem with a home made webdynpro app. I test the application on my client and the validation message from the MVC are displayed in deutch, making another test I´ve deployed the same ear in my local application server (java trial version 2004s) and works fine, the validation message were displayed in english. I´m finding a OSS note, but nothing found.

Regards,

David Faustini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

Is your problem solved? I am facing the same problem too, but on EP7. Please help.

Anyone out there solved the problem already?

Regards,

Eric

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check out note 1106132