Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10.0 with NW 7.31

simon_persin4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Have any of you successfully deployed GRC10.0 onto a system running Netweaver 7.31?

One of my clients has deployed the product on NW7.3 (despite our advice) and then found that it is not a compatible version.

Apparently NW 7.31 is a supported and compatible version but they are now trying to find a reference where this has been done elsewhere to seek assurances.

If you can help, please let me know.

Thanks,

Simon

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Simon,

A compatible version of GRCFND_A is available for 7.31, but it is worth knowing that this is from SP07 onwards (I think), with the GRCPINW component being at SP00 (don't ask why this is the case) up until GRCFND_A SP09, then if you move to GRCFND_A SP10, the GRCPINW plugin which is compatible will require to be at SP01 (Why the numbers are not synced like before I do not know).

Best of luck.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

simon_persin4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your posts however, perhaps I was not quite specific enough.

I'm talking about the GRC system itself (GRCFND_A), not the plug-ins (GRCPI*).

I've already seen note 1648030 which states the required version as NW7.02 SP06 but the Basis suppliers keep re-iterating that they've got confirmation from somewhere that GRCFND_A is supported on NW 7.3.1 as well.

I'm looking for people who have deployed it and can validate from experience that it works to assuage some of the fears from my client's perspective.

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

we are using ARA and BRM on NW 7.31 with SAP Basis SP 4 and GRC SP9. We had some bumps with the NWBC-web interface but despite from that it worked fine.

Kind regards,

R.H.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

You can also check with SAP Note:- 1603438 which is having details about Enterprise portal plug-in.

Regards,

Akhil Chopra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

Also, kindly check below SAP Note:

1626967: Cannot install GRCPINW V1000_710 On SAP_BASIS 730

Best Regards,

Smriti

former_member225453
Active Participant
0 Kudos