Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove fields from the Access Sequence for Output Types

former_member609634
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to remove a field from the Access Sequence in the output type. Condition table that has been used, is 0009, and i want to remove a field from there.

Rgds,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Indrajit

Once the condition table is created in SAP it can't be deleted. The only thing that can be changed is the discription of the conditon table or the assignment of footer or text field on the "Technical View Screen".

So go with the suggestion given by Shiva Ram and create a new table and assign it into your output assess sequence.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

former_member609634
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ashish,

My requirement is to remove the fields from the access sequence in the access sequence overview screen but the fields should not be removed from the condition table used.

E.g. Lets say, condition table 0010 is having two fields : VKORG & KUNNR, but in the access sequence overview i would only like to see KUNNR field and not VKORG field.

Please let me know, if there can be anything possible.

Thanks for your advise again.

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Indrajit

Please share the screen shot where exactly you want to change when you don't want to remove fields from condition table.

E.g. Lets say, condition table 0010 is having two fields : VKORG & KUNNR, but in the access sequence overview i would only like to see KUNNR field and not VKORG field

Where in access sequence overview screen you want to make changes

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

former_member609634
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ashish,

I have appended both the screen shots, the first shows the overview screen for the access sequence for output types and the second picture shows, the fields currently present in the system, in condition table 0001

Now, all that what to understand, if the fields can be removed from condition table 0001, having only KNDR. Instead of making any chances in the condition table 0001.

Please let me know, if it is possble.

Access Sequence for output types : Overview screen

Access Sequence for output types : Field Overview screen

Let me know, if it is possible.

Rgds,

Indrajit

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

My recommendation is NOT to remove this field. What you are going to gain by removing the sales org field from access sequence table? What is the justification for this requirement?

If you still want to remove, then as mentioned before, you can't remove the field from already created table and it is NOT available to try also.

If you don't want the field Sales Org, then copy this table 1 and name it as 901, then remove the field and generate the table. Then assign this new table in the access sequence before table 1, for example in step 5. Then save and test.

By keeping table 1 in the sequence, all the records created earlier and used by documents will not provide error in future.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Indrajit

Now, all that what to understand, if the fields can be removed from condition table 0001, having only KNDR. Instead of making any chances in the condition table 0001.

Nope you can't make any changes there.

Why you are not making a new condition table and replace that table from your access sequence or make a new access sequence and assign to condition type.

Please do this, you will be happy.

If you need any further help please don't hesitate to ask me.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To me it looks like the table you have mentioned is SAP standard table. Instead of removing fields from this table, create a new table by copying this table and then remove the fields in the new table. Then assign the new table to the access sequence. Make sure that the removal of the fields does not impact the existing and old documents printing.

Regards,