cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC PC 10 - Ad Hoc Issue

0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I am implementing AD HOC Issue routine on GRC PC 10 and during my tests, I have noticed that an user who is allowed only to view reports is also able to create an AD HOC issue. So I would appreciate if someone could let me know how I can restrict that user from creating the AD HOC issue.

Thanks and regards,

Karina Rosas Atonaidan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

simon_persin4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karina,

Have a look at Authorisation Object GRFN_API with the entity G_AI. This controls Adhoc Issues capability. If you want to restrict this, then amend the authorisations as per your requirement.

Also make sure that any dependent configuration which is based upon the standard roles (e.g. Business event and workflow configuration) is updated if you are using the assignment of standard roles.

Cheers, Simon

0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer. I made some tests with Authorisation Object GRFN_API with the entity G_AI and it did not restric.

So I opened a CSS to SAP and the answer was :" user with   FN_BASE and Business User role and report role can create the adhoc issue and this is the functionality."  Then I've  realized that it's not possible to restrict that user from creating the AD HOC issue.

This is only to share the information with you all.

Thanks and regards,

Karina

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.