cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GATP Allocation status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

We have different allocation groups maintained. The entire allocation process is controlled by either neutral status or active status. The requirement is for certain products we need to set status as active for 7 days starting monday. the the for the next 7 days the status should be neutral. Because we are setting the status to active for the first week and then if the sales order is created for week 2 then the orders are getting rejected as the status is active but no allocation quantities. Just wanted to know whether the status can be controlled by dates. Pls help.

Regards

Sanjeev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In this case you want to get the already existing allocation quantities consumed by system in case the order is requested in a week, which you want to set as inactive, please let me know if my understanding is right for your issue.

Rgds

sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you are right. Say for next week i want the status to be active and for the week after i want the status to be neutral.

Regards

Sanju

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sanju -

What is the date on which you wanted to activate this control ? MBDAT or RDD ?  If you want to activate or de-activate this based on the date - do you see the possibility of switching it off directly at the PAP level ?

Thank you
Babu Kilari

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanju,

There can be two approaches for this;

1) First approach can be by maintaining the allocation values for the weeks which you want to put as active and for the weeks which you want to keep inactive do not maintain allocation values, and for rest of the things you can play wich consumption of allocation in allocation group, so if i have RDD of the week where no allocation values are maintained, then i can set my allocation consumption to consume allocation quantities for next 2 or 4 weeks depends on your client's requirement.

2) Second approach can be by using allocation exits APO.....23 / APO.....24 or APO.....34, where you can control the active or inactive status of allocation group in runtime as required.

Hope this will help.

Regards

Sourabh Jain

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanju,

Did the solution helped you, please confirm.

Rgds

sourabh

Answers (0)