cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NW BPM: Error while testing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a PO system (PI JAVA + BPM+ BRM) in my landscape.

Recently, i developed a simple NW-BPM process and it deployed successfully on PI server also.  Now, when i am testing the interface i am getting below error in BPM-SOAP receiver XI3.0 channel.

Error in call over HTTP: HTTP 403 Forbidden[EXCEPTION] java.io.IOException: invalid content type for SOAP: TEXT/HTML; HTTP 403 Forbidden

I am not sure why the message is not entering into the BPM process (start step) and throwing above exception?

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A 403 is typically related to an authorisation issue.  Have you checked in the logs of your system to see if any errors have been captured?

Gareth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Indeed, that's what i am wondering do we have any specific roles required to executre NW BPM process on SAP P0 system?

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, there are.  I'd suggest reading 's document about BPM Security as a starter - hopefully this will sort you out.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-30997

Gareth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Let me try out this and get back to u.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

abhijeet_mukkawar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To start a process you should have SAP_BPM_TRIGGER_EVENT action assigned to any of role you have.

-Abhijeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

An HTTP 403 will come from the server (web infrastructure). If the BPM_TRIGGER_EVENT is not assigned then the web request could succeed and you will have an error on default trace regarding the user permission in BPM. Check that the web request carries proper authentication, either BASIC or some type of message level credentials. The error indicates the message only reaches the server but isn't allowed to pass into the application.

regards, Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have asked my authoz. team to provide "SAP_BPM_TRIGGER_EVENT" action to my role. Once done i will retrigger the process.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

arijit_mukherjee2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Can you please let us know if you could resolve the issue with message posting to BPM and how?

Thanks,

Arijit

Answers (0)