cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery split by PO number of sale order

0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to split the delivery based on customer PO number in sale order.

If One customer is having 5 different sales order with same PO number in 3 sales order & different PO number in 2 sales orders.

When i'm trying to create delivery for all 5 orders at a time, system should splits the delivery into 2.

Kindly help me to configure the same in SAP.

Regards,

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear VIVEK

There is a field in LIKP-ZUKRL : Combination criteria for delivery, where you can put any value using copy control with the help of ABAPER and achieve the splitting and in header data you can apply your logic. The standard Program in SAP system is FV50C001. So in Copy control in VTLA .

In the Data Transfer>Header Data copy 001 and make a new routine say 901 and write your logic for splitting.

This way you can achieve your requirement

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Could u pls help me to write the routine....

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear VIVEK

Thanks for the swift reply, if you are an ABAPER then you can easily write the code:

Go to TCODE VOFM (in your Workbench Client), and there you select Data Transfer thenDeliveries there select Routine Number 1 and copy all the code and there make a new routing 901(say)[For this you need Access Key] and paste that code there (of Routine Number 1) and remove all the enhancement point from code 901 and replace line FORM DATEN_KOPIEREN_001 via FORM DATEN_KOPIEREN_901.Now important thing** write your splitting logic here * Fill field ZUKRL with combination criteria.

Bring the sale order PO number in this filed and when the Values are different split the deliveries.After doing all all go to golden client and assign in VTLA.

Hope this will help you, if not don't hesitate to ask.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Thnx 4 ur valuable rply.

I'm a fresher functional guy.....

I need to write FS & need ur valuable inputs for the same.

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear VIVEK

Please refer the same http://www.sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=308952 and do it with your delivery logic.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra