Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save button disabled in shopping cart edit mode

former_member183790
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are into SRM 7.0 package SAPKIBKV09 and using classic scenario. when we edit the shopping cart for deleting, the save button is disabled, however in other system it is enabled. can anyone advise where and how to enable the save button.

Let me know in case of any information required.

Regards

Santhosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RicardoRomero_1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if the SAVE button is added as disabled in the following path in SPRO:

SAP Supplier Relationship Management -> SRM Server -> Cross-Application Basic Settings -> Extensions and Field Control (Personalization) -> Control Actions -> Configure Control of Actions on Header Level

Regards,

former_member183790
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

Many Thanks for your prompt reply, i checked the customization which you have mentioned, there are no entries found. could you provide any more information.

Santhosh

RicardoRomero_1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

mmm, try to add a new entry for the action SAVE and set as Enabled.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

We are facing exactly the same issue as you had here.  The save button is disabled in our quality system while trying to edit a shopping cart, but it is enabled in the development system.  I am suspecting it is a security issue but not sure at this point.  How did you go about resolving it? 

Thank you,

Kind regards,

Joseph.

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Probably this user has admin role in one system and it does not have in other.

Note 1415729 should help on this.

Regards,

Ricardo

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all.  We implemented note 1415729 as suggested by Ricardo and this fixed the problem. 

former_member183790
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

Yes, it is the security issue only request basis person to check. let me know if any more details required.

Thanks

Santhosh