cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI 7.3 Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am planning to write certification exam C_TBIT44_73 (Associate level exam for SAP PI 7.3) .

And please if anyone of our group member have the training material and QA dumps for this exam please share.

Any help would be greatly appreciated .

Thanks in advance .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please share some PI 7.3 TBITS or any other material for preparing certification.

Thanks,

Venkata.

0 Kudos

Hi Chauhan,

I am planning to write C_TBIT44_73 (Associate level exam for SAP PI 7.3) exams this august so could you please kindly share documents / materaion on this..

Thanks,

Venkata.

0 Kudos

Hi

Please provide me the TIBITS for SAP PI 7.3 .

Thanks

Venkata.

former_member51282
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

please respect the SCN community terms and conditions and do not encourage sharing of SAP copyright materials (i.e. training materials and exam questions).

You can attend online or classroom training to prepare for the exam and you are free to ask for community help in preparing for the exam. Additionally  you can also consult certification resources that guide you as to what's important as well as sample exam questions.

Good luck with the exam!

Regards,

Arnold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnold,

Will surely keep a check on coining my words right next time. What I was really looking forward to was any kind of community help in preparing this exam and that would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Krishna