cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new tax code with only excise duty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How can i create new tax code with 12.36% excise duty only. i created a new tax code M0 i FTXP and

in FV11 , i dont know if any new things to be maintained.

let me now hw to create M0 with 12.36% only.

Regards,

Preeti.PG

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In FTXP- Create tax code M0 and enter description as BED 12.36% cr 

Then Go to Fv11 and maintain duties as below

TAXJMOPJMX1JEC1JSEPJEX1JHX1
Code
N01210021100100
BED ECSHcess

Ensure that these conditions are maintained in TAXIIN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

i am unable to maintain the condn recrod JEC1, w value i should maintain  for TAX Jur.

Regards,

Preeti.PG

Former Member
0 Kudos

For maintaining Condition records you need to have the access sequence in your condition type.

Check your condition type in OBQ1 and assign access sequence there.

Then you maintain condition records

Thanks,

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

OBQ1 check JEC1 condition type access seqence maintained or not    

in OBQ3 t code you select your tax procedure and click left said control data in thta tax procedure check JEC1 maintained are not

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whats issue can you tell us message no.

Thanks

Sanjeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Preeti

Go to OBYZ and in condition select JEC1 and Put JST1, its standard access sequence.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you have excise duty 12.36%,now you need to find out what are tax components involved for your =excise duty 12.36%( nature of tax).

For example, you may have following tax components:
1.Basic excise duty:12.00%
2.Educational cess:2%
3.Sec. Educational cess:1%

All total you have tax of excise duty 12.36%.

As you already created(FTXP) a new tax code M0, now find out the tax condition type involved for tax components of excise duty 12.36% in tax procedure(OBYZ t.code).

Now maintaion tax rate of 12%,2% and 1% for three tax condition types with your newly created tax code M0 in t.code:FV11.

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in OBQ1 and OBQ3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Preeti

First you check what are the condition types for your Excise Conditions in TAXINN and weather you are going for CENVATABLE OR NON CENVATABLE .

Now there are generally  three types of conditions 

JMOP with JMX1 as setoff

JECP with JEX1 as setoff total

JSEP with JHX1 as setoff total

** these are Cenvatable

Now for Non Cenvatable

JMIP with JMX2 as  inventor

JECI with JEX3

JSEI with JHX3

I have taken Standard condition, now you decide how the excise being calculate, it is like 12%+2%+1%=12.36%(for BED,ECESS, SECES respectively) or you want to calculate for a particular one condition (say only for BED JMOP or JMIP, if its like this then maintain for one condition only i.e.BED)

else run FV11 three times for each conditions depending upon cenvatable or non cenvatable and maintain 12% for BED, 2% ECSS and 1% for SECS respectively then it will calculate 12.36% like this. Make a PO with new Tax code and there you will see all the rates.

This will resolve your issue!

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priti,

After all the above expert advise please follow the steps and if is there any issue then raise it.

Thanks

Sanjeet Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In FV11 t code u maintain which Condition type u want applicable this persentage that condition type  assign M0 tax code and 12.36%

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/Difference+between+TAXINJ+and+TAXINN

Help full u

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Preeti,

For a tax code you have to maintain tax condition records in FV11. System fetches tax percentages in purchase order from condition records. Go to FV11, enter condition type, select access sequence and then maintain the required percentage.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the nature of excise duty? Deductible or Non Deductible.

If you are using TAXINN then Please maintain the tax conditon records for JMOP, JMX1, JEC1, JEX1, JSEP, JHX1 for Deductible and JMIP JMX2, , JEC2, JEX2, JSEI, JHX2 for Non Deductible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all which tax Procedure are you using?

TaxINN or TAXINJ?

TAXINN is Condition Based Tax procedure. Tax Code is required to be maintained in Condition Record, & if Tax Code is not found in Condition Record. For this Tax condition record is to be maintain through TCode FV11

TAXINJ is Formula Based Tax procedure. Here Tax Code plays a vital role, as the Tax Rate are maintained in Tax Code in TCode FTXP..

also refer the link

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/Difference+between+TAXINJ+and+TAXINN

hope helpful

Thanks,

Shiva