cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prevent Confirmed quantity on Scheduling agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have two types of SD scheduling agreement.

SA1 -  with Forecast schedules (FRC) only - Forcast schedules are used for both planning and delivery purposes.

SA2 -  with Forecast (FRC) and JIT schedules - Forecast schedules are purely for planning purpose only and JIT are only for delivery.

Is there any way to prevent confirmation of qty for SA1 and SA2 up until the date of the schedule line? i.e. i would like to see the confirmed qty on the FRCs for both SA1 and SA2 to be zero so that the Available stock can be consumed by JIT schedules and other sales orders that have a current delivery date? Additionally, I never want FRC of SA2 to ever get a confirmed quantity solely because it is only used for planning purposes.

We do not use delivery priority hence all the customers are treated equally.

Thank you for your help

Best Regards

Suraj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In absence of any other replies - I think there is a user exit for availability check (Google it) and it may be used to prevent the availability check from running. This I guess would prevent the confirmation. Usually the user exits work for all the sales documents, but I'm not sure about the scheduling agreements - never used them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj ,

Try and check on the availability check to meet your requirement.

1) Don't include the sales requirement in the Delivery Availibility check.

2) Make "Check without RLT" checked in the Order Availability check so when there is no requirement,system will not confirm it.

3) Execute the V_V2 (Rescheduling) on daily basis

Regards

Vinu