cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG Supplier Synchronization to Vendor

andrew_harvie3
Explorer
0 Kudos

We have just finished the configuration of MDG for suppliers according to the configuration guide.  The workflow and posting to the business partner work, but the synchronization to the vendor gives us the error

No object type code assigned to entity type ADDRNO of data model BP.  

It looks like the BP model is defined properly.  Has anyone run across this error

Thanks

Andrew

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew

Have you performed below activity

Assign an internal key

To support internal key assignment, run the activity in Customizing for Master Data Governance under >General Settings >Data Modeling >Define Prefixes for Internal Key Assignment .

Example: If you create new entries with the following values, all temporary IDs are prefixed with $ and an internal sequence number.

Data Model = BP, Entity Type = ADDRNO => Prefix $ (where ADDRNO is the address number)

Data Model = BP, Entity Type = BP_HEADER => Prefix $ (where BP_HEADER is the supplier number)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay,

All configurations are seems to be fine  Once the BP is getting replicated, after the wf is completed I can see the message in replication log.

Any other configurations I need to check ? Please advise

Thanks,

Nivedita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nivedita

Havyou performed CVI customization mentioned under link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/42/d433deccdf6bace10000000a1553f6/content.htm

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

I think there is a   Business Object type folder under it there is a BO type field.

Please check that to which entity you have assing the same BO object.

Hope this might help.

regards

shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did u change any attributes of ADDRNO entity in the data model? if yes then what it is?

andrew_harvie3
Explorer
0 Kudos

We have not made any changes to the data model at this point.  I will take a look at the attributes, is there something specific that you are referring to?

I could not see a field object type code in the model

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

How did you resolve this error?

Even I’m getting the same error when replicating the customer.

Thanks,

Smitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am getting the same error when replicating the customer back to ECC. Can anybody suggest what changes I need to make ?

The replication was working fine some time back and now this message I am getting from the replication log.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you should post a new thread and add a reference to this question.