Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Determine where a Custom T-Code is Derived/Copied From

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Community Members,

I am in search of a way to find out where or if a custom t-code was copied from? I'm aware of the SE93 transaction maintenance, but I would like to find out if there is a table or a way to search based on a custom z t-code which transaction it was copied from.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated or a reference to another thread if this question has already been answered.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Darnell,

I don't thnk there is some table or T-code to check the actual T-code from what Z-tcode cerated. May eb Any ABAP person can help you in this part or the person only who created that Z-Tcode must be knowing it.

Thanks,

Varun Jain

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Darnell,

I don't thnk there is some table or T-code to check the actual T-code from what Z-tcode cerated. May eb Any ABAP person can help you in this part or the person only who created that Z-Tcode must be knowing it.

Thanks,

Varun Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One way of narrowing down your search is to use table TSTC to search for transactions that share the program of your custom transaction.  Of course if the custom transaction has a custom program which was copied too then you will have to do a bit more digging.  Often the program name will give it away or you could maybe do a "where used" on some of the contents (but you may get loads of results).

If your developers have been doing their job properly then this info should also be in the technical spec for that development/transaction.

Cheers