SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Agreement :BDOC Error messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have been trying to replicate BUAG_MAIN from ERP to CRM with no success,I am  getting the following error messages.

• Enter the payment conditions:Message no. CRM_BUPA_FRG0130222

• One or more errors occurred when the BAPI was called  Validation error occurred: Module CRM_BUAG_MAIN_VAL, BDoc type

BUAG_MAIN.

Kindly assist.Your help is highly appreciated

Regards

Maria

2 REPLIES 2

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

The error that you are getting is because the payment terms field in the contract account master in ERP system has been made as mandatory.

So, when the business agreement is replicated from CRM to ERP, it is coming with a blank payment terms field and hence the contract account is not getting saved resulting in the BDOC error.

You have the following options-

(a)  Make the Payment terms field in ERP as optional. You can do that by going into the following config node-

SPRO->Financial Accounting->Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable->Basic Functions->Contract Accounts->Field Modifications->Configure Field Attributes per Activity

Select the Create activity and click on field grouping. In there, find the field payment terms, and make it an optional entry.

(b) Check the reference customer master in ERP whether the Payment term is missing from there or not.

(c) Pass the Payment terms from CRM.

When you are creating the business agreement from CRM, there is an option to give the payment terms. If you are not able to view the field, then you need to go to the following config

SPRO->Cross-Application Components->SAP Business Partner->Business Partner->Basic Settings->Field Groupings->Configure Field Attributes per BP Role

Select the contract partner role and click on field grouping.. In there, find the payment terms and make it a required entry.

Hope it helps

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

I am facing similar issue.

Were you able to resolved this issue?

Best Regards,

Saurabh