cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML-File for Add-on

0 Kudos

Hello folks,

I want to install add-on ST-TST 3.0 (SAPKITLEGA) on our SolMan 7.1 SP7 in TA SAINT. When starting the procedure in SAINT, it asks for a XML-Stack. I download it from our MOPZ and also from SAP Marketplace but when loading it into SAINT, I got the message "The loaded stack configuration does not contain Add-On Install./Upgrades". Nothing unsual because I couldn't add this Add-On during MOPZ-TA.

So, how could I include the ST-TST Add-On Info in the XML-Stackfile?? Manually???

Thanks!!

Regards,

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please share your stack.xml ??

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear customer,

I see now that ST-TST 300 is included in Solution Manager 7.1 SPS8.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I am also facing the same issue with the XML for ST-TST 300. Can u please give the detailed steps for the procedure u carried to solve the issue.

How could u get the XML-Stack included? also the S-user ID permissions n all.

I am still stuck with the issue, tried to edit XML but was in vain; so need ur help to solve the issue.

Thanks to reply.

Regards,

Prajakta

0 Kudos

Thanks guys for your help. SAP-TAO 3.0 wasn't offered in MOPZ as an Add-on because my S-User hasn't enough permissions in PPMS. Also the content in SLD should be uptodate... meanwhile I could get an XML-Stack incl. SAP-TAO 3.0 so I could install this add-on!!

Thanks!!!

Regards,

Thomas

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

ST-TST 300 shows in PPMS (SAP's product database) as part of the Solution Manager 7.1 ABAP product instance. Then, it does not show in the Support Package stacks.

It looks like it is necessary to go with addon product version SAP TAO 3.0.

Do you get the option in the addon selection step to install SAP TAO 3.0?

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

former_member189797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

How did you generate the stack.xml?? If you could provide a document with screenshots, it will be easier. 

I could check the following from my side. ST-TST is part of the Solution Manager 7.1 and also

SAP TAO 3.0 . Did you choose these product when generating the stack.xml??

Please check the Note 1733109. It is also useful.

Regards,

Gaurav