cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do extract the Fixed Value Date via a Pricing report?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My customer has a requirement to have a pricing report where the Fixed Value Date entered on the condition record, can be displayed.

I tried to create a new Pricing Report but the field Fixed Value Date is not displayed even if the option "Additional Condition Fields" is activated.

Same thing happens with fields  "Payment Terms" and "Additional value days".  Since these fields are available duing the condition record creation I wonder if there is a report where we can list this info.

Can anybody help on this topic?  Thanks!

Fátima

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fatima,

you can  take from the Table- KONP  Filed- VALDT

Sivavasireddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Fatima

With the help of V/LA create a report and you will get all the desire details easily.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

I already tried to create a pricing report, but either the Fixed value date nor the Payment Terms are fields that are not available for selection....

Kind regards,
Fátima

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

You are right. These fields are not available in V/LA. You better create report with KONP table in SQ01,SQ02,SQ03 or ABAP. You can put OSS note to SAP for these fields in V/LA.

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can fetch from KONP table.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thank for your answer.

I know that on KONP I can get this field, but on V/LA neither the Fixed Value Date nor the Payment terms are available for display....

Can it be possible that SAP allows the creation of a condition record where these two fields are set and then there is no tool available for extracting them??

Thanks

Fátima