cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are placing orders in Tonnage and wanted to deliver in PC's (Batches) . we use batches for Pc's . each Batch is a piece and each batch contains different weights

Foreg :Test01 -23.500 Tons

Test02 : 24.00 Tons

we are not going for auto batch determination. we wanted to input the batches manually and do delivery and pgi for SO quantity.

Based on the SO and available Batch stocks we wanted to complete delivery qty by Tons. Currently by below , i am able to do goods Issue.

But when i do Invoice, i am not able to see the Delivery qty at material level. is there any setting where we could make that ? as we are invoicing at material level than at batchlevel.

Also can any one tell me how the batch item is determined. below screen shows you that i created a Z item cate , but i am getting standard item category TAN for the ZTAN ( Right hand side ) . i wanted to change it to ZTAN. where will be the settings for that?

if you see below screen of invoice i am unable to get the delivery qty. infact, i am unable to put the delivery quantity in delivery line item.  we dont invoice at batch item level. can any one suggest .

Thanks

Phani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To do billing in item level (cumulative level), in copy control setting using t.code VTFL, go to line item and maintain value G or H in the billing quantity field. Then create new billing document and check.

For item category determination, go to t.code 0184, and add relevant item categories. Since you are using batch splits, then you must make entries in the field usage as CHSP to determine the item categories for batch split items.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you please tell how the cost at Main line item is picked in invoice ?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cost at main line item is derived based on the following settings.

1) The determine cost is checked for the mail item category.

2) In the copy control from delivery ->billing and sales order -> billing, at main item category level, cumulate cost must be checked.

Even after making the above settings, if the cost is NOT determined at the main item level, then check OSS Note 352441 - Accumulated cost is missing in the main item

Regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Phani

With the help of your ABAPER please read the values in your smartfrom batch wise and fetch GS_IT_GEN-BATCH and please exclude item with zero quantity for this put in conditions FKIMG Not equal 0.In my opinion if you will tell the reaper will do it.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you wish to change the item Category Mnaually ,you had to check item category Determination at Delivery Level and Assign ZTAN as manual item category in the combination of delivery type and main Item category.