Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in post delivery order and same updeate again

former_member595952
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir!

i am really like to know solution of this problem, it very serious for me. problem is this!

user create a customer with differenct currency and create a contract, sale order, delivery order post it and create invoice but sametime he jugg that the currency is not correct. i cancel the invoice and unpost the delivery order and change the customer currency and again adjust it in the contract and sale order but when i try to create it same delivery  order it reply that currence is different. please tell me how i can create it with this situation again in delivery order of old with new currency. i really need solution with same sanerio.

thanks

Khan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member418237
Participant
0 Kudos

Kindly Change Document Currency in Contract-headder- Sales Tab and create order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Muhammad

I did the testing with the same and I was able to proceed, this is for your information and it was like cake walk.Please share your error message (if Possible with screen shot) with message number.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

former_member595952
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All!

i think only way to update again customer in old contract and sale order and create new delivery order and billing documents.

Muhammad Arif Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad ,

As jignesh mentioned, you don't use document currency in the Delivery Document. In your query also, you mentioned "Delivery Order"? Can you make it clear whether it is Delivery Document or Sales Order?

As other colleagues mentioned, the changes made in the customer master will not adjust the already existing transaction data. Similarly any changes done in the preceding document will not reflect on the follow on documents. All change to do done manually.

With Regards

Vinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Muhammad

When you changed the currency in XD02 and saved it, just come to your sale order and on sale order header level sales tab manually change the document currency, you will get the information "Exchange rate will be re-determined " and a message "Pricing/euro: Attention: Euro Customizing not maintained", now come to the line item of the sale order and click on "UPDATE" and select "C Copy manual pricing elements and redetermine the others" and save your sale order.Now do the PGI of previous Delivery document again and after that Billing.If not resolved please share the error message with message number.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

former_member595952
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ashish  Mishra!

I alrady write it that after cancel the billing documents and cancel the PGI, i make change in currency from local currency to us$ in xd02. then i delete item in the delivery and update the customer in the contract and also in sale order and when try to adjust in the delivery order of old one. i can not pick the item again. system response that there   is change in the currency of the customer.  As we know i change it from local to US$. and delivery already fix with customer name as local. how i can update the customer currency that is fix in the delivery order. because now currency change in the customer and system compare it with old delivery order. i also try to up date in the old delivery order but system no allow me.

Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Muhammad

Thanks for your reply. Why you have deleted the item form the delivery it was not required, after the changes in customer master and updating the orders, you can use that delivery only, because when you delete the line item from the delivery and try to adjust it again it will not work becasue there is no reference now w.r..t. order.

" i also try to up date in the old delivery order but system no allow me."

when you reverse the PGI you can again make changes in VL02N with the same delivery number unless and until you have some checks there.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the currency in your condition record in VK12. Also in sale order condition tab in line item and header.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad ,

Let us know the error message. Sometimes you get the error message if the exchange rate is not maintained.

If it is the same error message, maintain the conversion rate is maintained for Exchange Rate Type "M". Talk with FI team regarding it.

Regards

Vinu

former_member595952
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinu!

I again try to clear that by mistake there is wrong currency in the customer master like customer for export but updated in local currency. when user create contract, sale order, delivery order and invoice then he come to know that it is wrong currency. then he cancel invoice reverse delivery order and then updated the contract and sale order after update the customer master currency in US$. at that time, how he update in to the same delivery order. i like to know, is it possible if yes then how i can update it.

Arif Khan

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

go to contract and sale order at header level at sales view here check the document currency, here you change the currency  then  it applicable to customer currency , and also change check the line item currency ,

then you will check

former_member595952
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

i already change it in the contract and sale order but it is now different to the last posted delivery order, last time customer currency as local currency but now it is us$ and it is our requirement and i can't update the delivery order because there is change in customer master old and new currency. delivery order reply that there is change in currency but i require to update it in same currency and same delivery order. there is any way to update it in old delivery order with change customer currency.

Arif Khan

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

it is not possible ,

once you complete the process like order - delivery - billing  , then you change the customer currency it applicable only new sale order only not previous .

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

To the best of my knowledge in Delivery Document you do not select Document Currency.

Currency is selected in Sales Document (Contact & Sales Order).

Can you please explain your problem clearly?

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta