cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the use of "Delivery days" field in Quotation item ?

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

we work with a SRM 7.0 release. When Bidder's contact person create a Bid response (Quotation), at item level (for material item type), we have field "Delivery days" just below "Delivery date".

Currently, i do not understand the purpose of this field. Initially, i tought its value was added to delivery date (as delivey date is not changeable for Bidder) in order to calculate PO item delivery date. But the behavior is not the one i expected.

Does anybody know what is the use of this field ?

Regards.

Laurent.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

by doing a where-used for DELIV_DAYS field from BBP_PDS_QUOT_ITEM_ICU structure, i guess this field is used in:

- LBBP_BID_INVFD1 include to check if calculated delivery date (based on day date + DELIV_DAYS from Quotation) is greater then requested delivery date (DELIV_DATE used as Delivey date for PO item). If yes, message BBP_BID, 178 is displayed,

- LBBP_BID_INVFB1 include to map this field to corresponding Contract field from BBP_PDS_CTR_ITEM_ICU structure.

Regards.

Laurent.

former_member228602
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Laurent,

The field Delivery days is used by bidder when he is not able to meet the delivery date expected by the buyer. He can choose to specify the number of days from the Delivery date before which he can supply the request.

Thanks and Regards,

Veera

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

OSS note 1735545 - PO warning msg is not shown when delivery date not met deals with this field.

Regards.

Laurent.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

nobody knows ?

Regards.

Laurent.

laurent_burtaire