SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Partner replication from CRM -> ISU

former_member421468
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In crm-isu integration business partner created in crm with role (sold to party) should be replicated as a BP with role MKK in ERP & corresponding customer should be created in the back end  at the same time.

I am facing the issue that, BP from crm is replicating as SD customer directly without creating BP in ERP. The required configuration for the replication is done. I could not found the gaps in configuration to get desired result.

The screenshot of SMW01 is attached. Please suggest the solution.

Thanks,

Harshal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Hi Harshal Ashtankar

In my case, i solve the problem of replication of BP, with the following:

In ERP in Tcode PIDE delete all entries from CRM -> ERP. Only you need to create a customer reference for contract MKK in table TCRMBP_REFCUST.

The reason is, because in when i create a BP (MKK Role) in IS-U that BP is reaplicated automatically to SD. So you only need to create a BP Sold-To.Party (CRM000 role) in CRM and the system will create the BP with role MKK and automatically create the BP in SD.

I hope this help!!!

regards

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harshal,

I dont think so what you are telling is correct.

If your expectation is to create a BP in MKK role in IS-U, then you need to create the contract partner role, CRM000 in CRM against the Business partner.

Creating only a sold-to-party role in CRM will only create a SD role in IS-U and not MKK role.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply.

In CRM we are creating BP with role CRM000 & also getting runtime error while transferring Bdocs from CRM to ISU.

Thanks,

Harshal

0 Kudos

Hi Harshal,

Can you share the BDOC error logs for the same?

Cheers,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi,

Screenshots of middle-ware trace & ST22 runtime error in ISU is attached.

Thanks,

Harshal

0 Kudos

Hi Harshal,

I was actually looking for the error log that you see thru SMW01 by clicking on the failed BDOC message and clicking on the Display Long error message.

On analysing the ST22 log, what I Could make out is, there is some duplication happening when you are trying to create a business partner in CRM000 role. Its to do with the Partner Guid in the table CRMM_BUT_CUSTNO arising out of FM BUPA_MAP_SAVE_CUST_TABS in CRM.

Hope it helps

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Harshal Ashtankar

In my case, i solve the problem of replication of BP, with the following:

In ERP in Tcode PIDE delete all entries from CRM -> ERP. Only you need to create a customer reference for contract MKK in table TCRMBP_REFCUST.

The reason is, because in when i create a BP (MKK Role) in IS-U that BP is reaplicated automatically to SD. So you only need to create a BP Sold-To.Party (CRM000 role) in CRM and the system will create the BP with role MKK and automatically create the BP in SD.

I hope this help!!!

regards

0 Kudos

Hi Ismael,

I have done the changes accordingly after that both BP & customer are not replicating to ISU.

Thanks,

Harshal

0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have any error?? If is the same that you post "SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC", it's because you are trying to insert a duplicate record. Check your number range in both systems.

In CRM: Tcode BUCF

In ERP: spro - cross-application componente - SAP business partner - business partner  - basic settings- number ranges and grouping - define number range

Regards!!

0 Kudos

Hi Ismael,

I am getting the same error as you mentioned above, Number range for BP in both the system is available. In CRM number range is internal & in ISU it is external. Same number range is created for customer in SD & it is external. Number range intervals for all three places are same. Please suggest the solution if it is wrong.

Thanks,

Harshal

0 Kudos

Hi Harshal,

Could you share the customization of number range and grouping in CRM, ERP (SD and IS-U) and check what is the last number in tables BUT000 (both systems) and KNA1.

Regards!!!

0 Kudos

Hi,

I got the solution of the problem, the problem was because of the CVI integration. In CVI integration, in node 'set bp role category for direction bp to customer' for bp role MKK 'optional for customer' selection is required.

Thank you Amlan & Ismael for your suggestions, it helps a lot to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Harshal