cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in CC while using SAP_XI_IDOC/IDOCXmlToFlatConvertor module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are getting an error in CC monitoring while using SAP_XI_IDOC/IDOCXmlToFlatConvertor module for converting IDoc XML to flat file. Below is the error text:

MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.conn.idoc.IDocParseException: (7) IDOC_ERROR_PARSE_FAILURE: Invalid character encountered within IDocXML for type <ns:MT_EntrateAcquisto>: state=EXPECTING_IMMEDIATE_TAG_END, charPosition=62, lineNumber=2, columnNumber=24, invalidChar=U+0078, sourceSnippet=...<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>^<ns:MT_EntrateAcquisto xmlns:ns

I saw this thread:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1959625

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3207949

but i don't understand my problem.

Let me know if you need other info, please help me.

Thanks,

PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it looks your IDoc has some special character data, correct the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I put in attachement the payload in the communication channel recevier, I don't see some special character data.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

arghyadg
Explorer
0 Kudos

The Issue got solved.

I just re-imported the IDOC and did the cache refresh, now its working fine

Thanks for the suggestion.

arghyadg
Explorer
0 Kudos

When I am testing in ESR Mapping, the transformation is successfull but during the End-End test with the same payload I am receiving Comm channel error:

MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.conn.idoc.IDocParseException: (7) IDOC_ERROR_PARSE_FAILURE: Invalid character encountered within IDocXML for type <pns:XXXXXXXX>:

state=EXPECTING_IMMEDIATE_TAG_END, charPosition=26, lineNumber=1, columnNumber=27, invalidChar=U+0078,

sourceSnippet=...pns:XXXXXXXXXxmlns:pns='http://www.####.com/####/XXXXXXXxmlns:SOAP-EN...

IS the issue is due to the:

1) Control Records configutration

2) the XSD that has been imported for SOAP sender

3) the target IDOC

Please let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well I can't say for sure, it might be any or all of them. Some people had success when they re-imported the RFC/IDoc into the ESR. I'm fairly sure it's not a control record configuration problem, except you have invalid data, like a name in a timestamp or a timestamp in a date field etc..

Can you post the the first 100 characters of the XML in question?

Have you tried using a file-adapter and without the namespace declaration?

(Have you opened a case at SAP?)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same issue - different scenario though, but the same error message (and also no "x" in the payload).

Were you able to resolve this?

arghyadg
Explorer
0 Kudos

Even I am getting the same issue for IDOC PREQCR03.

My schenario is SOAP--PI--IDOC_AAE.

the Receiver communication channel (IDOC_AAE) is having the error as:-

IDoc: Error before sending : IDocException com.sap.conn.idoc.IDocParseException: (7) IDOC_ERROR_PARSE_FAILURE: Invalid character encountered within IDocXML for type <pns:.......>:

state=EXPECTING_IMMEDIATE_TAG_END, charPosition=26, lineNumber=1, columnNumber=27, invalidChar=U+0078,

sourceSnippet=...

Can anybody help me with this issue....??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chances are that you have a field of incorrect length (like seconds where there should be none) - but it could be something else entirely, like the wrong namespace (or having a namespace when you should not).

We received a hotfix (I believe) from SAP, which fixed our problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

invalidChar=U+0078 corrisponding LATIN SMALL LETTER X, but in the Payload there is not small letter X. I cannot correct my problem.