cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Define/execute business rules in the GRC PC 10, that analyze/combine data from two backend systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello colleagues,

What may be the best approach to define/execute business rules in the GRC PC 10, that analyze/compare/combine data from two backend systems (e.g. SRM and ERP) ?

Many thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

Anton

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anton,

I don't think there is a standard approach defined in PC for such cases.

Nevertheless, it could be a possibility to define a programmed rule in one of the two back-end system and in that programmed rule logic (abap OO logic), code a call to the second system to read the needed data.

Then, from a GRC point of view, you remain standard: one programmed rule defined with the data source linked to one system (which will read the second one in it's coded logic).

Doc of programmed rule (if needed):

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f04afe6b-e55e-2f10-03bb-aacae5665...

Kind regards,

Pascal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pascal,

Thank you for suggestion,

I thouhgt about that approach too, and it's quite good.

Though, I thought there is more standard apprach exist, since then client wanted soluiton excluding ABAP programming)

Else, I came out that, also, the BEx query may be successfully used for this purpose.

We can use user exit to enchance functions (cmod) in the bex query to execute the comparation between 2 tables and etc,

Best Regards,

Anton

Answers (0)