cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to complete End of Project quality gate

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are implementing Quality Gate Management in SolMan 7.1 SP06. In our prototype environment, everything works well except for the final step, when the second approver attempts to pass the final quality gate at End of Project. At that point, the approver receives the message "Not all CTS projects are released for project <project name>." We have assigned SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW to the user in both the Solution Manager and development client, but that did not change the system behavior. We also tried completing the CTS project manually in the development client, but this did not allow us to pass the gate either.

Has anyone run into this behavior? It may not be specific to QGM; however, our ChaRM activity in the same prototype environment works fine.

Thanks,

Lori

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Have you implemented QGM basic correction notes?

error is saying not able to release the CTS project,

please check the slg1 application log, for detail error. and also search for sap notes,

also check the sap note Note 1624608 - ChaRM/QGM: Cycle cannot be closed because of non-CM request

Please update

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply, Jansi. I had already check note 1624608, but our system is already at SP06, so it doesn't help. In looking at the application log, however, it told me there was an RFC issue to our development client. Unfortunately the RFC connection is working fine (and with appropriate authorizations) for the user attempting to pass the quality gate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lori,

I am facing the same issue.

Could you please let me know how you solved this issue.

While passing the Quality 'End of Project' I am facing the below  error

' Not all CTS projects are released for Project CHARM_TST'

Regards

PK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anbody guide me how to close the 'End of project' Quality gate.

Answers (0)