cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM7 : Where to get logoff button configuration and source code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Could you please give information where to get configuartion for logoff button displayed at top corner of  the main screen in SRM7.

i ) Is there any webdynpro component or component configuration exists for that logoff button? If exists, then please provide the name.

ii) Can i configure the logoff button depending on user id , say for one user it will be hidden and for some user it will be displayed?

Thanks,

Partha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member228602
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Partha,

The Log off button is actually a feature of Enterprise portal and not SRM. The SRM application is accessed through Net Weaver portal. So this button has no SRM specific Logic as far i understand.

Thanks and Regards,

Veera

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Veera,

SAP SRM also have a Portal independent user interface.

I understand that you are working on Portal.

Unfortunately, this link button do not have any logic in ABAP stack, and the Portal Content for JAVA stack cannot be accessed in a simple way, or just I do not know how to do it.

Log-off button is a configuration of the framework of SAP Portal, if you want to activate it or de-activate it you must have appropiates roles:

If  you are using SRM UME add next roles:

SAP_J2EE_ADMIN

SAP_J2EE_GUEST

If you are using Portal UME add next roles:

Content Admin

Administrator

NWA_SUPERADMIN

SAP_CR_ADMINISTRATOR

Then you will have in "System administration" and "Content administration" tabs available.

To edit Framework page you need to access to: "Content Administration" and then in the workarea choose "Portal Display". When the iview refreshs the page you will see Portal Themes availables to edit. Note that you are only able to create new Themes in copy of the standard, you cannot modify standard themes.

Now, the point: to activate or de-activate Logoff button, you have the function "Framework Page Configuration" in left pane, go into it and then you will have the option: "Show link in masthead: Log On / Log Off. Just check or uncheck and Save.

If you have any other question please tell me.

Regards,

Sebastián

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Partha,

You are working on Portal or in NWBC service?

Regards,

Sebastián