cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

De-schedule archiving job ARV_BC_XMB_WRP<yyyymmddhhmmss>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to de-schedule (deactivate) the archiving job ARV_BC_XMB_WRP<yyyymmddhhmmss> on my PI system, because at the moment it is scheduled in client 000 instead of the productive client.

Until now I have only found the transaction code SXMB_ADM, but there are only scheduling options (Schedule Archiving Job, Schedule Delete Jobs) .

Is there any other way to get rid of the mistakenly scheduled jobs? Could you please help me?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Noemi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Check the TX SM37. Select the job which you want to deactivate .

Menu jobs-> released-> scheduled

Regards

Lucho.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lucho,

Thank you for your answer.

I forgot to mention that, I have already searched for ARV_BC_XMB_WRP* in the TX SM37, made the selection: 1 year before, 1 year after, all statuses (released, scheduled, finished etc. ) and after-event, but unfortunately, I can find only the jobs with status "finished" .

In other words, in TX SM37 there is no ARV_BC_XMB_WRP<yyyymmddhhmmss> job with status "released" , although this runs every day in the system (checked it again and today it has already finished) .

I have searched long time, before I decided to write here, unfortunatley haven't find a solution yet... it's really strange... but my major problem is that, this archiving job of the object BC_XMB runs daily and creates archive files with incorrect names in wrong directories, therefore I'd like to de-schedule it as soon as possible.

Any other idea(s) ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Noemi