cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to export Tuple Table data in MDM Data Manager?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to export Tuple Table data in MDM Data Manager?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subin,

Unfortunately No, Tuple data cannot be exported through Data Manager. I am sure about this till SP08. But i think in SP09 also this functionality is not there.. So you would have to use Syndicator to export tuple data. What is your requirement, can you please tell?

Regards,

Ankush Bhardwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ankush.

requirement is to get a count of records in tuple table on a on-demand basis. these records are being syndicated to a destination system through PI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subin,

In that case, you can either add new member field in Tuple to hold the Serial Number of the each entry in tuple table. And highest serial number would correspond to record count at that point of time.

Or count of records could be checked in PI system. I am sure there would be some functionality in PI system to count the number of repeating XML segments. There you could count the number of occurrences for that tuple segment for each record. and send it out in your desired way. You can check with your PI team if this is possible.

Kindly check and let me know the outcome.

Thanks and Regards,

Ankush Bhardwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes PI has option to get record count. for now, we will stick manual syndication to flat file and count.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subin,

Sure Pi can count the segments of the data and update one of the fields with the count.

Also,a small code can be used to achieve this in portal.This code would get recordids of all the tuple records and update a counter based on the fetched record count.

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (0)