cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier List error message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Experts,  I am trying to "Create Supplier List" for mainly free text Shopping Carts so I don't have a Product but only a Product Category.  When I select a Product Category I get an error message "No authorization to purchase from product category xxxxx".  If I select a Product then the Product Category gets defaulted and I can successfully save the Vendor List. 

Can I Create Supplier List with only a Product Category?  If so please let me know how to get around the error message "No authorization to purchase from product category".

Thanks,

Neetash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone used Supplier List with only a Product Category?  Just wonderring if it maybe something to do with my SRM portal and back end role that's not giving me the authorization.  We are on 7.0 ENHP2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the error, please check if the product category is assigned in PPOMA_BBP on Extended attributes tab for the user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, the Product Category is in the Extended Attributes at the user level and in the Purchasing Group level in Responsibility I've added the same Product Category and Purchase Organization in the Organzational Responsibility.