SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(IS-OIL-DS-HPM)-Credit and Debit note in IS-OIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We will create a monthly sale order and followed by weekly delivery with QCI and provisional invoice weekly to customer(7th,15th,22sd,31st day) & revised invoice or credit/Debit memo after completion of the month considered.Since the Credit/Debit memos are comming out wrongly in condition base value compare to invoice in 4.7

The Invoice Value is tentative and the invoice correction request value is bound to be different.

Example :

Price In Invoice

Cond Base value : 80,695.613 BB6

Value against the Credit/Debit memo

Cond Base value : 81,147.502 BB6

Please let me know any further information required from my end and I would really appreciate help in this issue.

Kind Regards

Anil

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Hope you are using Formula Average Pricing Billing.

In ECC 6.0 you have something called Differential invoice.  This can be used when customer charged with provisional price, later instead of using CN/DN, you can issue a Differential invoice with final price, you can use Invoice list to combine both them to post a final amounts to FI & CO-PA.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Hope you are using Formula Average Pricing Billing.

In ECC 6.0 you have something called Differential invoice.  This can be used when customer charged with provisional price, later instead of using CN/DN, you can issue a Differential invoice with final price, you can use Invoice list to combine both them to post a final amounts to FI & CO-PA.

0 Kudos

Hi Chandra Sekhar,

Thanks for the reply but we are not using differential invoice.

For Eg. in the invoice correction request for the sales order the first line item

value has come from the invoice after QCI conversion which is correct. But the second line

item is shows more value which should not be the case and it should be

handled as a standard functionality.

Please advice how can we handle this in our system. Finance team need

to do lot of manual entries to correct the values.

Thanks

Anil