Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CC sender Archive Add TimeStamp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a interface File - R3.

I need to know the name of file generated when the option of CC is 'Archive' and 'Add TimeStamp' because I need move this file (archiving file) before finish my interface, from a step of BPM

Any idea how can i it?

Thanks and Regards,

Silvia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why dont you add one receiver as a file and send this file to FTP at first then send IDoc.correct me if understood your requirement wrong.

Regards,

Rah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silvia,

you no need to know the file name to move the file to different location.

follow the below steps

Step 1:- write a script to read the source path and taget path with the FTP host namem user name and pwd

Step 2:-  in the sender CC

Runtime Operating System Command After Message Processing

Command line :- mention the script path , source path and target path

Cheers,

Hidayat

Former Member
0 Kudos

In source path may be many files, if no specific name will move all understand that, and I just want to move one

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silvia,

Create different folders for diferent interfaces. if i misunderstood you then can you explain in detail again!..

Cheers

Hidayat

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You might use script and run as os command post operation (after processing the file) to move the file to different location. If there are multiple files you need sure file name if not just move the file to desired path without specifying the file name.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is the problem, i need to know the name of file...and i don't know how know it.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use this thread and see whether you can appy this logic for your need

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1839111

Refer Variable substitution with ASMA in scn for using it. sample here

http://scn.sap.com/people/madanmohan.agrawal/blog/2009/05/20/combining-three-different-aspects-of-pi...