Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance of table T77ua not possible on test system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

Hope you can help with solving my issues with table maintenance for T77UA on our ACC system.

I can maintain this table on our PRDsystem just fine. On our testsystem I get the message: Client 100 has status 'not modifiable'.

Both PRD and ACC are closed for customizing. When looking at the table in SE11, settings are the same too:

Delivery Class =  C = Customizing table, maintenance only by cust., not SAP import

Data Browser/Table View Maint. = Display / Maintenance Allowed

Still: I can not maintain this table in ACC without opening client for customizing. And I do not want to do that.

Sounds familiar to anyone?

Much appreciated,

Luisella.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good morning Luisella,

Yes it does, albeit from years ago. Have you tried to temporarily set the "client role" to 'productive' to resolve the issue?

You stated that all client settings are identical but if my memory serves me correctly the "client role" is also taken into account. Basically this means you'll have to either open the client for future changes to this table because it is not a productive client, or change the tables' delivery class.

Jurjen

6 REPLIES 6

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good morning Luisella,

Yes it does, albeit from years ago. Have you tried to temporarily set the "client role" to 'productive' to resolve the issue?

You stated that all client settings are identical but if my memory serves me correctly the "client role" is also taken into account. Basically this means you'll have to either open the client for future changes to this table because it is not a productive client, or change the tables' delivery class.

Jurjen

0 Kudos

Hi Jurjen,

You are correct: ACC client role is set to TEST.

But I really do not want to change any client setting > people who need to maintain this table, are not authorised to change client setting and I would really like to keep it that way 🙂

Is there another option?

Cheers, Luisella.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you compared system change options in SE06 and client setting in SCC4 ?

0 Kudos

I checked > no significant differences...

0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls go through the link below and your issue would be solved.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/469020

Thanks,

Varun Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for your support.

I have discussed all options with our Netweaver consultant and we have decided to set the QAS client setting to productive. Seems less invasive and this is benificial to some other table issues as well. 

regards,

Luisella.