cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email to Message Processor for ZMDT(Copy of SMDT) NOT triggering

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

We are trying to create tickets from Test Workbench and also stand alone from CRM_UI by selecting the Bus Trn Type as "ZMDT" and assigning the Processor while creating the defect/test message. While saving the test message with initial status as 'New" we want the email to be triggered to the the Business Partner who is assigned under the Processor field. I have tried all the options possible by not able to send emails to 'Message Processor" being the partner function.

Also I see all the actions showing up with 'Yellow" traffic light under scheduled actions on the test message waiting for their turn to trigger. Unfortunately in my case except for message processor rest all are triggering email. Any ideas where I would have missed to set up any config..?

I am successfull in sending email to "Reported By" We are on SolMan 7.1 SP04.

Rgds,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kumar.

Check in CRMD_order on Actions tab if conditions for your action was met (check details).

Also check if your action definition is correct, also check if this action is marked as inactive.

BR,

SAPFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the action details in CRMD_ORDER under the actions tab and they are all waiting for triggering with "Yellow" traffic lights. Also I have made sure that the action is NOT in active and have all the items highlighted in your email screen shot are maintained the same way.

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you post screenshots from crmd_order 'Actions' tab column start condition and Condition with expanded tree?

BR,

SAPFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pls see screen shots posted below: Let me know if you need any specific subtree to be expanded and posted for "Condition" tree.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Start condition and User status profile in container instance seems to be the same. Run SPPFCADM tcode and check for proper condidtions tabs:

-Overview, if partner determination is fullfiled. Action definition is marked. Also check if this condition is Schedule Automatically

- processing details - check action definiton if it`s marked.

You can also check condition using labeled button.

At CRMD_ORDER if have processing log for this action and details please share.

BR,

SAPFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - I have checked all the above points mentioned and have manitained all those acoordingly. Please see attached scren shot of condition logic log.

Can you also tell me where to get the processing logic from CRMD_ORDER. I am not clear on what you are looking for. A screen shot from where to pick helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Actions tab in crmd_order icon as shown:

BR,

SAPFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAPFan,

Pls see attached screen shots.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also wanted to confirm the Partner Function selected for the message processor is "SMDT0002" as shown in the below screen shot:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kumar,

I am little bit confused, at first your post this actions has yellow status but in the last one is green and processing log  shown that action sends e-mail. Where is the problem ?

BR,

SAPFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I propose to unmakred fields:

Changeable in dialog

Executebale in dialog

BR,

SApFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I tried with the option of unmarking the proposed fields and no luck. Also the other conditions that are triggereing emails to 'Reported By" are havingthese fields as marked and are working good.

Regarding the traffic light turning to Green from Yellow is taking some long time say after I tried with creating new tickets to test and then later when I re-visit the old tickets thye are seen as green and email sent successfull message. But I didnt get any email per the message and also checkied in "SOST" to see if the emails ar ein queue but I confirm that there are no mails pending in the queue to be sent.

Also I observed the email for condition 'New" which I explained above having issues is repeating the actions trigger many times. Please see screen shot explained with all the above observations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

In Processing type you have immediate processing, please change it for Processing when saving document, than action will trigger when you save the message.

Maybe workaround would be copy from working action (action which sending email to reporter) and adjust conditions for your needs ?

If you change something in SPPFCADM, you need create new message to test it.

BR,

SAPFan

BR,

SAPFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAPFan,

I have tried the option of changing the processing Type to "Processing when saving document" from 'Immeduate Processing" and it gave me a BSP error for the form that is linked to saying that a mandatory attribute value is missing.

On the othe rnote I have copied the action for 'Reported By" thats working and tried to adjust the condition to Message Processor and still no luck. Everytime I change/delete/add any condition I logged off from the system giving enough time to have the transaction data processed and then log back in and tried with creating a new message. I have no luck yet.