cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISR Adobe form Native ISRText Edit - OVS object issue 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts In our organization we are using Adobe forms in ISR scenario in TRM solution.I have been trying to implement OVS search help as per OSS note 906950.I think I have followed this note to the letter but all I have managed to achieve is to get a popup with items derived from a domain corresponding with my key field rather than custom list of codes (coded in BAdI QISR1). Furthermore selection is not even copied back to the form and pressing button Search triggers Short Dump (…Multiple Specification of the Name 'C_COUNTRY_CODE' as a Component Name (Component 2)…).Perhaps if I will list all I have done someone will be able to spot my fault and help me in understanding how to setup OVS field(s). First of all we are using Adobe forms in Tax process (ISR scenario). These have a DDIC interface and ZCI layout.  I have performed following steps: 1.       I have added 2 new characteristics to my scenario, namely C_COUNTRY_CODE (DDIC type) and C_COUNTRY_NAME (DDIC type)2.       I have defined “Characteristic with Enhanced Search Help” on previously defined field C_COUNTRY_CODE (see step 1) and made it active3.       I have defined 2 Output Only fields, namely C_COUNTRY_CODE and C_COUNTRY_NAME (both created in step 1)4.       I have created implementation of BAdI QISR1 and add following ABAP code in method INT_SERVICE_REQUEST_INIT (I also tried placing same code in method SCENARIO_SET_ADDITIONAL_VALUES):   DATA: ls_add_value TYPE qisrsspecial_param,        ls_cc        TYPE Z_COUNTRIES,        seq_no       TYPE ZSEQ_NUMBER.  SELECT * FROM Z_COUNTRIES INTO ls_cc   WHERE CHARITY_TYPE EQ '0'     AND ACTIVE       EQ 'X'   ORDER BY SEQ_NUMBER.    ADD 1 TO seq_no.    MOVE seq_no TO ls_add_value-fieldindex.    ls_add_value-fieldname  = 'C_COUNTRY_CODE'.    MOVE ls_cc-code TO ls_add_value-fieldvalue.    APPEND ls_add_value TO additional_data.    ls_add_value-fieldname  = 'C_COUNTRY_NAME'.    MOVE ls_cc-descr_short TO ls_add_value-fieldvalue.    APPEND ls_add_value TO additional_data.  ENDSELECT.Regardless of which of two methods I have used that code in it gets executed and ADDITIONAL_DATA table gets populated with expected data.5.       I have placed ISR Text Edit – OVS field on my Adobe form, named is CountryCode and updated following line in the script of the corresponding button to:var fieldName = "CountryCode"; Many thanks in advanceMichael

Ps. Due to restrictions of our network i am forced to submit this message via smartphone. Please excuse awful formatting of message above. Will try to fix it later.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

You can just take a reference of  WD Component  WDR_TEST_ADOBE / WDR_TEST_ADOBE*

This might help you in solving your scenario.

Cheers,

L

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lalit

Thanks for your suggestion.

I am familiar with this example however I am trying to implement ISR specific OVS.

I could not edit my previous message anymore. Please find below my original message, this time in more reader-friendly format.

Hello Experts

In our organization we are using Adobe forms in ISR scenario in TRM solution.

I have been trying to implement OVS search help as per OSS note 906950.

I think I have followed this note to the letter but all I have managed to achieve is to get a popup with items derived from a domain corresponding with my key field rather than custom list of codes (coded in BAdI QISR1). Furthermore selection is not even copied back to the form and pressing button Search triggers Short Dump (…Multiple Specification of the Name 'C_COUNTRY_CODE' as a Component Name (Component 2)…).

Perhaps if I will list all I have done someone will be able to spot my fault and help me in understanding how to setup OVS field(s).

First of all we are using Adobe forms in Tax process (ISR scenario). These have a DDIC interface and ZCI layout.  I have performed following steps:

1. I have added 2 new characteristics to my scenario, namely C_COUNTRY_CODE (DDIC type) and C_COUNTRY_NAME (DDIC type)
  2. I have defined “Characteristic with Enhanced Search Help” on previously defined field C_COUNTRY_CODE (see step 1) and made it active
  3. I have defined 2 Output Only fields, namely C_COUNTRY_CODE and C_COUNTRY_NAME (both created in step 1)
  4. I have created implementation of BAdI QISR1 and add following ABAP code in method INT_SERVICE_REQUEST_INIT (I also tried placing same code in method SCENARIO_SET_ADDITIONAL_VALUES):

DATA: ls_add_value TYPE qisrsspecial_param,
ls_cc       
TYPE Z_COUNTRIES,
seq_no      
TYPE ZSEQ_NUMBER.

SELECT * FROM Z_COUNTRIES INTO ls_cc
WHERE CHARITY_TYPE EQ '0'
AND ACTIVE       EQ 'X'
ORDER BY SEQ_NUMBER.

ADD 1 TO seq_no.

MOVE seq_no TO ls_add_value-fieldindex.
ls_add_value-fieldname  =
'C_COUNTRY_CODE'.
MOVE ls_cc-code TO ls_add_value-fieldvalue.
APPEND ls_add_value TO additional_data.
ls_add_value-fieldname  =
'C_COUNTRY_NAME'.
MOVE ls_cc-descr_short TO ls_add_value-fieldvalue.
APPEND ls_add_value TO additional_data.

ENDSELECT.

Regardless of which of two methods I have used that code in it gets executed and ADDITIONAL_DATA table gets populated with expected data.

5. I have placed ISR Text Edit – OVS field on my Adobe form, named is CountryCode and updated following line in the script of the corresponding button to:

var fieldName = "CountryCode";

Many thanks in advance

Michael